DiSC® is the original, oldest, most validated, reliable, personal assessment used by over 50 million individuals and corporations to improve lives, interpersonal relationships, work productivity, teamwork, and communication!
The assessments are based on the 1928 work of psychologist William Moulton Marston. The DISC Personal Profile System is personality behavioral testing profiling using a 4 dimensional model of normal behavior in survey format in ONLINE versions.
Dr. Reynolds has worked with the original DISC test for 22 years. If you order the test through her, she will give you a personal reading and feedback session to help you use the results to immediately improve your communications and relationships.
Why get a DISC assessment?
- Identify your behavioral profile and improve interpersonal relationships
- Gain insight into the adaptive and natural styles of behavior of yourself and others
- Increase your appreciation of others, respect and value differences
- Have your team profile done so you can determine how to work better together
- Us the DISC as a part of your hiring assessment so you can find the best fit for the position
The DISC helps people explore behavior across four primary dimensions:
Purchase one assessment for $45 below and you will get the link to take the assessment online. A personalized report on your strengths and areas of development will be emailed back to you. OR
Contact us for a personalized coaching session including the DISC assessment or let us know if you would like your entire team to take the assessment!