Take the Deep Leap with Dr. Marcia Reynolds
Marcia’s keynotes get rave reviews because they both inspire and teach. She engages the audience to think differently and act courageously. Choose a topic below and contact us to talk about how we can customize the content for your audience.
You can access Marcia’s Speaking Brochure by clicking here. Email Marcia for a high-resolution version of the speaker packet or a Bureau-Friendly version at Marcia@outsmartyourbrain.com. You can also read what people have said about her speaking here.
Topic #1 – TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE CULTURES
Communication Kinesthetics: How to Connect, Influence, and Uplift
Connecting with others takes more than eye contact and an open posture. People need to feel your presence. If you open and willing to receive what they offer with words and expressions, you will not only builds rapport, you will sense what they need to move forward. Communication Kinesthetics adds a positive dynamic to your conversations. This keynote will shift your thinking about time, the power of connection, and how shifting emotions can ignite the culture enlighten and uplift those you are with.
- Replace superficial exchanges with revolutionary conversations that inspire engagement and innovation
- Apply innovative relational strategies using sensory awareness and full-body presence
- Learn the steps necessary for building trust, safety, and the willingness to explore in all of your conversations
This program can be customized for leaders, coaches, and those interested in strengthening their relationships.
Topic #2 – DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
The Discomfort Zone: How to Turn Defensiveness, Stonewalling, and Nervous Laughter into Meaningful Conversations
Managing difficult conversations and knowing how to get good results from emotionally charged moments are critical skills for everyone. If done the right way, you can change lives as well as minds of the people you are with. And they always remember the leader who had the courage to help them see how powerful they can be.
Do you want to be the leader who made a difference in the lives of your employees?
- Create rapport, connection, and trust using the “The Safety Bubble” technique
- Decode disruptive patterns using the “Discomfort Zone Model” to foster reflective thinking, frame-shattering awareness, and growth beyond limitations
- Improve employee engagement, creativity, and bottom-line results with your conversational powers
Topic #3 – EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE & PERSONAL MASTERY
Outsmart Your Brain: How to Master Your Mind When Emotions Take the Wheel
You can either be the master of your brain or a victim of your emotional reactions. Your brain can get the best of you when you are under pressure, irritated, or just plain busy. This keynote includes interactive exercises to immediately help you ease your tension, settle arguments, and help everyone you are with succeed.
- Use Reflective Intelligence to “catch your emotions” before you react.
- Determine the circumstances that are likely to trigger your emotions and judgments.
- Apply an Advanced Reframing Process to rise above judgments, see beyond frustrations, and uncover hidden possibilities
Topic #4 – WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Success Strategies for Women with Dreams
Most women work hard to realize their highest potential yet the pursuit often leaves them feeling more exhausted than proud. The resolution isn’t in managing time. The challenge is to focus their energy on their purpose, to choose who they want to be and how they want to feel when speaking up, and to maximize their gifts and talents without being overwhelmed by commitments. When women learn and practice these abilities, they feel more balanced and satisfied even when their day is full. The audience will learn how to:
- Release the Burden of Greatness while maintaining passion and drive
- Identify and claim inner strengths to accelerate resiliency and ongoing achievement
- Strengthen relationships, maximize influence, and create a powerful presence by choosing how to show up and be heard