Take the Deep Leap with Dr. Marcia Reynolds
Marcia’s keynotes get rave reviews because they both inspire and teach. She engages the audience to think differently and to share their insights in the room. Choose a topic below and contact us to talk about how we can customize the content for your audience.
Topic #1 – TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP & CORPORATE CULTURES
Conversations that Matter: Taking the Deep Leap to Connect, Influence and Uplift
Even in this Networked Age when many employees have Free Agent mindsets, the most important commitment a leader can make is to hold regular, meaningful 1:1 conversations. There is a reason this is common sense but not common practice. This keynote will shift your thinking about the power of connection and what to say when you are together.
- Build high-trust, high-growth workplaces and communities based on courage, curiosity, and care
- Apply innovative relational strategies by accessing your “3 Brain Wisdom”
- Replace superficial exchanges with revolutionary conversations that inspire loyalty, engagement, and innovation
Topic #2 – LEADERSHIP & DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS
Short-Circuiting Your Employees Reject Button: How to Flip Defensiveness, Stonewalling, and Nervous Laughter into Provocative Conversations
Managing difficult conversations and knowing how to get good results from emotionally charged moments are critical skills for everyone. If done the right way, you can change lives as well as minds of the people you are with. They see through the cracks. They see their limitations. They see how effective and often, how powerful they can be. And they always remember the leader who had the courage to help them see.
Do you want to be the leader who made a difference in the life of your employees?
- Create rapport, connection, and trust using the “The Safety Bubble” technique
- Decode disruptive patterns using the “Discomfort Zone Model” to foster reflective thinking, frame-shattering awareness, and growth beyond limitations
- Improve and sustain employee engagement, creativity, and bottom-line results
Topic #3 – EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE & PERSONAL MASTERY
Outsmart Your Brain: How to Make Critical Decisions When Emotions Take the Wheel
You can either be the master of your brain or a victim of your emotional reactions. Your brain can get the best of you when you are under pressure, irritated, or just plain busy. This keynote includes interactive exercises to immediately help you ease your tension, settle arguments, and help everyone you are with succeed.
- Understand your emotional triggers and remove their power
- Apply an Advanced Reframing Process to achieve your optimal productive state
- Achieve “Clean Slate Clarity” to rise above judgments, see beyond frustrations, and uncover hidden possibilitie
Topic #4 – WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Activate Your Power: Success Strategies for Women to Optimize Strengths, Drive, and Influence
Today’s smart, competent women seek to realize their highest potential yet the pursuit often leaves them feeling more exhausted than proud. There is always more to be done and greater challenges to be met. The resolution isn’t in managing time. The challenge is to focus your energy, to choose how to show up in each moment, and to maximize your gifts and talents.
- Release the Burden of Greatness while maintaining passion and drive
- Identify and claim inner strengths to accelerate resiliency and ongoing achievement
- Redirect behavioral patterns to strengthen relationships, maximize influence, and create a powerful presence