Success Strategies for Women Leaders:
How women leaders can step up, influence and create change
Most women work hard to realize their highest potential yet the pursuit often leaves them feeling more exhausted than proud. The resolution isn’t in managing time. The challenge is for women to identify and clearly state what they need from others, to choose who they want to be and how they want to feel when speaking up, to focus their energy on their purpose, and to maximize their gifts and talents without being overwhelmed by commitments. When women learn and practice these abilities, they feel more balanced and satisfied even when their day is full.
In this workshop, Marcia presents both the “light and the dark sides” of being a smart, goal-driven woman. Then she shares powerful exercises and coaching reflection sessions that will help the participants see themselves and their dilemmas more clearly, which reveals options for both professional development and personal satisfaction. From this perspective, participants learn how to:
- Discover common factors that drive women to succeed but could hinder your professional development.
- Develop your “selves concept” to improve the impact of your communications.
- Identify and articulate your strengths beyond your skills and knowledge to increase your personal power.
- Hold conversations that clearly articulate what you need from others and effectively set boundaries when you don’t feel respected or your contribution isn’t fully recognized.
- Find your sense of purpose to use as an “anchor” to help you achieve your desired results.
- Make decisions in the moment to focus on your vision and direction so you can rebound from overwhelm.
This program helps women stay focused on the changes they want to create while maintaining their passion and drive.
Many of the concepts and exercises have been adapted from the book, Wander Woman: How High-Achieving Women Find Contentment and Direction by Dr. Marcia Reynolds.