Most popular page – Discover Your Emotional Triggers
Click on the links below to select the materials:
- Find Your Emotional Triggers on the List
- Questions and Answers About How to Handle Your Most Difficult Conversations at Work
- How Pictures and Music Can Shift Your Emotional State
- Covisioning: an eBook for Getting What You Want, Together
- Personal Power Inventory
- Passion Quest
- An Inventory of Emotional States
- Training tools to help teach concepts from The Discomfort Zone
- Take the Rate Your Discomfort Zone Quiz
Podcasts and Webinars
- PODCAST INTERVIEW on Awesome Office on how to Outsmart Your Brain, and more!
- PODCAST INTERVIEW on Everyday MBA with Kevin Crane
- PODCAST INTERVIEW on EXCELLENT EXECUTIVE COACHING (ITunes download #EEC28) with Dr. Katrina Burrus, MCC or Play directly in a new window
- Watch the Webinar, Turning Negativity into Positive Results, to get ideas for shifting your own difficult conversations and tips on how to teach others to do this as well.
- You can also watch the Soundview Live Webinar titled: “Turning Difficult Conversations into Breakthroughs”
http://files.soundview.com.s3.amazonaws.com/video/reynolds.mp4 For more resources including a sample chapter of The Discomfort Zone, a quiz to determine how well you handle discomfort, and other interactive opportunities, visit this page.
- How do you use the Discomfort Zone in Coaching? Listen as Catherine Robinson-Walker and students from the Hudson Institute of Coaching explore with Marcia Reynolds what mastery is and how to listen deeply to know what powerful questions to ask to actually rewire someone’s brain.
- Listen to this teleclass on Knowing and Using Your Archetypes
- Listen in on the conversation I had with Chicke Fitzgerald of Executive Girlfriends Group on what you need to do to make your difficult conversations work well. The iTunes link is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/solutionz-live-blog-talk-radio/id308878820
- Listen to an interview with Emily Chase Smith discussing Marcia’s books on Outsmart Your Brain (what is emotional intelligence) and Wander Woman (the challenges of high-achieving women). The discussion on high achieving women starts at 9 minutes into the interview.
Managing Emotions During Difficult Conversations: The 4 steps for staying creative and in control
Using Courageous Coaching: When and how to use coaching in a performance conversation
Why We Avoid Difficult Conversations: How to open instead of avoid an important conversation
3 Levels of Listening: How to help people move forward by accessing different channels of listening
Using Intuition for Better Decision Making: A 3-step exercise for accessing inner wisdom
Creating Trust-Based Conversations: 3 steps to encouraging open and honest interactions
Watch and download a video that explains what happens in the brain when we have an “Aha Moment” and what it takes to create one.